Sunday 7 October 2012

A Walk in the Fog

Some more photos from my walk in the fog yesterday.

Straight out of the Camera for SOOC Sunday:

CIMG1363

Off into the Unknown…

CIMG1372

CIMG1375

CIMG1381

The most modern building in town is also the most spooky one to appear (or not) in fog…

CIMG1383

CIMG1388

CIMG1400

CIMG1408

The water level in the river has risen to cover the bottom step of the stairs by the waterside. Perfect for ducks!

CIMG1407

CIMG1409CIMG1410

A sculpture dressed for the weather.
(Probably the only one in town loved by everyone.)

CIMG1411

Piece of advice: Don’t park your bicycle along the river.

CIMG1418

Looking back at the town … (what town?)

CIMG1425

CIMG1427CIMG1429

CIMG1430

Mutual reaction from photographer vs. rabbit:
”If I sit/stand still, surely she can’t see me?”

11 comments:

  1. these are all wonderful and awesome shots of the fog. i love the one just above the little statue girl and the ghost building. the spider web is awesome, i always have to enhance my webs and yours needs no edits. hard to say which i like the best, but if i HAD to it would be the path through the cemetery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandra. I agree that photos of spiderwebs often benefit from a bit of enhancing - and I enjoyed playing around with the ones in yesterday's post... Today is SOOC Sunday though! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking all your readers on the stroll. Wonderful shots, I can't choose a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love foggy days, they're so quiet and eery. The child dressed for the weather is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image is the third one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all beautiful! Thank you for posting them. I've always loved fog, it creates such a particular atmosphere like no other type of weather can.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love the mystical quality fog adds. Love the cemetry shot, the dead leaves, the creeping fog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed this one in my Dashboard - again. It's a real cracker of a post Monica. The ethereal nature of fog lends itself really well to your town and your choice of subjects. I love the sculpture. I presume that you must have shown it before but I can't recall it. Odd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GB, I probably did show that sculpture some time in the past, but not recently I think.

      Delete
  9. You have some incredibly beautiful shots here! I especially love the photo of the sidewalk littered with leaves and a fog hanging in the distance. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A leisurely walk in the fog with lots of foggy photos....what a lovely Sunday morning.....
    Don't think I'd find myself walking among the leaves in the cemetery though, pretty though they were.

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)
... but all spam or suspected spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...