Wednesday 11 April 2012

Feverish Wednesday

image

“An illness is like a journey into a far country; it sifts all one's experience and removes it to a point so remote that it appears like a vision.”
~ Sholem Asch ~

Can’t recall the last time I had a cold of this magnitude. Feverish all day. Trying to keep myself upright as much as possible though because it’s better for my breathing. Been watching TV, not really caring what’s on. When I find myself watching The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills I know I’m not quite my usual self…

7 comments:

  1. Yes, you must be feverish indeed to watch that show :) Get well soon, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you are so poorly. Sending you a big hug and a hoping you GET WELL SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor you! Yes, get well soon; I hope you were able to sleep in spite of breathing problems and fever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you've woken up feeling better this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you are better today. are you sure it is a cold? like maybe you need to see the doctor? take care of yourself, sorry you feel so rotten.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the well-wishes. Judging by the progession so far I do think it is "just" a cold even if a nasty one including bronchitis. A little better today, less feverish. I have asthma inhalors and nose sprays to keep inflammation down. I think I'm already doing what the doctors would recommend so I'll give it a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I'm so sorry, Monica!!!! I hope the worst is over now. Phil is just getting over an awful cold and I have a sore throat so am probably catching it.

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)
... but all spam or suspected spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...